Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Resume: final day

Use today as a final work day for your resume/logo projects. Finish them up for homework if necessary. Be ready to turn them in first thing Monday morning and we'll start working on your portfolio projects.

Also for class on Monday, BRING your old assignments with you. I'm talking ALL of them. We will want to go through them and pick which ones you want to include in your portfolio. If you have them on several, older flash drives, (or on your computer at home) now is the time to consolidate them. I want to see your projects from Art 180, 116, 251, 283, 252 and 284. I'm serious when I say get them all together and bring them with you. Gathering your old assignments will be GRADED, so take it seriously! I want to see your old work on Monday. DON'T show up without it!!

We will talk a little on Monday about what a good portfolio consists of and which of your assignments should be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment